I'm new to this, but I'm going to try to start blogging! Like I really have any free time to do this, but, what the heck! I know I love reading other people's blogs and finding out what is going on in their lives. Since January we have been extremely busy, but I'm not really sure with what! We just got back from visiting the Bruschi's in PA. We surprised Alicia for her 30th birthday. She was definitely surprised, twice! As usual, we had a typical Amanda and Justin flight. This time, I totally know, it was our fault, but..... the guy did not have to be so incredibly rude!!!! We could not understand him while the plane (our plane) was loading. All of a sudden I kind of heard something that may have resembled Amanda along with a "final call."!!! So I took my ticket to the desk and the extremely rude worker told me it was too late, he already gave our seats away! I yelled for Justin, the guy just walked away! I was shaking, I was so mad. The other lady said she did not have time to help us and walked away. So... we walked to the next desk, where the lady also walked to. It was almost like the airport scene off of Meet the Parents, she totally acted like she did not know what we were going to say! I asked her if she would help us. I asked to talk to her supervisor, and guess what? That rude guy was her supervisor! So I asked to talk to his supervisor. About 15 min later, one of only 2 nice people we encountered helped us get on 2 separate flights. We both made it to dinner for Alicia, Justin was a few minutes late, but we made it! It's always something!
2 days ago